Our analytical, bioanalytical and clinical trial testing, along with process management capabilities, provide a wide range of essential services.
Life sciences services from SGS – optimize your development timelines to get medicines and medical devices to market quickly and safely.
There is no other area of business that is more heavily regulated than the development, testing and distribution of life-saving medicines and medical devices. That is why we provide you with the expertise and resources you need to navigate the complexities of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets.
As the world’s leading testing, verification and certification company, we offer you decades of experience in the field of life sciences. As a result, we are often a preferred partner for the top 20 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and perfectly placed to help you:
- Get your products to market quickly, safely and more accurately
- Adhere to best practices and conform to national and international regulations
- Get vital support throughout every stage of the drug development cycle – from molecule to market. Our comprehensive range of solutions includes clinical research, characterization, product release testing, audits, certification and verification
- Access one of the largest networks of contract analytical laboratories in the world, staffed with qualified and experienced operatives and scientists. We also offer you three Phase I units and clinical trial management offices throughout Europe and the U.S.
- Benefit from expert knowledge of the medical device regulatory environment, with certification, training and testing services to help you bring your products to market, whatever the size of your operations
- Gain testing and certification solutions for health, beauty and wellness products, including nutraceuticals and dietary supplements
- Provide your staff with effective training. Our training services cover the three main areas of pharmaceutical, medical devices, and health, beauty and wellness. Our courses will be tailored to your exact requirements and can be held at your premises or externally. We even offer web-based training, enabling students to take the courses at a pace and time to suit them
Contact us today to find out how our life science services can help your business.